Friday 31 December 2010

New Years Eve 2010

"Hurry up Kitty we're all ready already."
"I'll get her."
"Be right there." *mumbles*Stupid hair why aren't you cooperating. 
"You look perfect as always. Stop worrying and let's go downstairs."
"Hey sexy why don't you and me go outside for a minute."
"Won't we be missed?"
"Nah, we'll be quick." *wink*
"Kitty shhhhh she'll hear us."
"I can't help it I just can't wait for her to see it."
"Um did I here something in there?"
"Oh you know Thea always tripping over herself I'm sure it's nothing. But I guess we can check it out."
"You guys!!!"
"We couldn't let 300,000 views go without celebration. Sorry we are a little late but since we were having a party anyway we thought we would just combine it and make it one big celebrations!!

"We hope you like it Berryboo! Now, let's get this party started!" Kitty grabbed Bondi and wasted no time getting down.
As usual Berry still managed to look completely elegant while the rest of us danced around like fools
Even hubby got in on the dancing for once


Eventually we took a break from songs and got out the Sims PS3. I was totally shocked we got J to play!
No New Years Eve is complete without a midnight kiss.
Sleep well my girls and may next year bring even more happiness and joy than this one!!

Happy New Years Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment